3.25.2013

{PROJECT LIFE - WEEK 12}

Whew...I'm keeping my head above water! :) I knew that if I was going to stay caught up once baby came, Project Life was DEFINITELY the only way to go. So far so good, week 2 post baby is complete.




I was kind of at war with myself about these pages. I was feeling guilty that most of the pictures were of baby Mack, but I finally gave in and just left them. It's life. If I have more pictures of him, so be it. :)

Hopefully later this week I'll have some baby pages ready to share with you. I'm really excited with how the baby album is coming together already!

Products Used:
Golden Girls Project Life Templates (modified)
Golden Girls Sunshine Collection Papers, Filler Cards, and Journaling Cards
Golden Girls Project Life Stamps
Golden Girls Project Life Calendar Cards

2 comments:

  1. I love the portraits you had done, you really feel the joy and love of Mack's arrival into your family. I say No to Mummy guilt, I would say its a huge thing to have a new baby come into your family so I am sure it's expected there are lots of baby photos :-) . Love your pages and Well done for keeping up with it especially when you are feeling pretty tired I'd guess. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet! Okay...no mommy guilt! :)

      Delete