5.07.2013

{PROJECT LIFE - WEEK 18}

Only one day late this week...but I had SOOOO many pictures from Sunday to sift through that I knew I was going to be later getting these pages done and posted.

It was a wonderful weekend full of partying and family celebrations! This is always a crazy time of year for my family. Within 2 weeks we have had: 5 birthdays, 1 graduation, and 1 baby blessing. Whew! Not to mention throw National Scrapbooking Day in the mix, and...well...I feel like I've been running a million miles an hour. That's why my new products didn't get released last weekend. They're all in the shop now (finally), watch for a sale coming very soon!



Products Used:
Golden Girls Project Life Templates (modified)
Golden Girls Project Life Calendar Cards

FONTS: Impact, Chunk Five, Century Gothic


No comments:

Post a Comment