1.24.2013

{WHO LOVES YOU?}

I'm sure all of my digital followers have been wondering where on EARTH the new products have been...well, I'm back...for a minute!

Let's be real for a minute, k? Ever since I got pregnant (in July) my creativity has totally and completely FLOWN at the window, and I think it decided to migrate south with the birds this winter!! I've had little spurts here and there, but overall, I have NOT been feelin' it. So, this may just be the last new kit you see before this new little bundle of joy arrives in March...who knows! Either way, I had tons of fun creating this Valentine's Day themed kit, and I hope you enjoy it as well.



And here is a little inspiration from my awesome team! Thanks guys for sticking around and not abandoning me!

LAYOUT BY: NATALIE


LAYOUT BY: EMILY


LAYOUT BY: LEEANDRA


LAYOUT BY: JENI


LAYOUT BY: HEATHER

LAYOUT BY: SHANTELL


LAYOUT BY: JAMIE


Remember, you save 20% through Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment