2.20.2013

{WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO}

So I caught some sort of flu bug, who knows what it was really though. Basically I came down with a slight fever with chills and some MAJOR body aches...and my suffering put me into contractions. Unfortunately, Baby Mack is only at 35 weeks and 5 days (too early in my book) so away to the hospital we went to be monitored and stopped. And what kind of memory keeper would I be if I didn't take at least ONE picture to document the event, right?




I did kind of start freaking out as we got closer to the hospital, as the contractions were getting more intense, thinking "Oh my gosh, we could totally have a baby tonight and ...GASP...I FORGOT MY CAMERA!!!" But it was not to be, thank goodness. Instagram post from this morning:



So there you have it, my adventure for the day. :) Feeling VERY thankful for a sleeping pill that got me through the night and feeling MUCH better and very refreshed this morning. Thanks to a fabulous husband who totally cleaned the house and did all the laundry while I was sick in bed all day, maybe life can continue on as we know it today.


1 comment:

  1. Oh dear ! Hope you are feeling much better and the contractions stay away for at least a couple more weeks! So glad you are being well looked after at home too. Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete